- 120ml (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2-4 sections of garlic
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 220g (8 oz.) fettuccine or angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 360ml (1 1/2 cups) broccoli floweretts (cooked tender-crisp)
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts (chopped )
- fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic and seasoned salt, blending well.
- Add the fettuccine, broccoli, walnuts.
- Blend well and toss to coat the fettuccine.
- After tossing, add fresh grated Parmesan cheese to top off the dish.